-- Last modified Tuesday, June 2nd, 2015 at 05:04am
Natch's Stuff Page
There seems to be an infinite collection of stuff that never gets a proper home. Thus, I now have a stuff page.
Stuff that I have put together:
Stuff that the internet has lost:
- The Tao of Regex: A good resource for regex rules lookup. The website
has been dead for a few months, but google cache still had a copy.
- GEOPACK: A conversion of Tsyganenko's GEOPACK Fortran Library into MATLAB wrappers, including the
T89, T96, and T01 models for the Earth's magnetosphere. I've been told by the author that this model has been obsoleted and
replaced by the ONERA-DESP-LIB toolkit.
- The Source Code for Galactic
Empire (a MajorBBS game)
Old junk that I have collected (mostly pictures):
- For my thesis defense, I decided that the usual text-only announcement put up by the department wasn't exciting enough. I
made a series of posters and pasted them around the department, one a day, leading up to the date of my defense. The newer
professors who didn't know me weren't too comfortable with the fact that I wasn't being serious about my defense. The
professors whom had worked with me over the past 6-7 years knew that this was just me, and that my defense would squash any
question about how serious my work was.
- Poster 1: This was the initial announcement. DVD cover from Seven Samurai,
I labeled my thesis committee members and include a poke at the "momentum force" which was a running joke at
- Poster 2: Teaser, picture of me dancing at SoFLEX 2004.
- Poster 3: Mooninites help advertise my defense.
- Poster 4: Trogdor strikes again!
- Poster 5: Final poster, including a photoshopped picture of me with no
- Picture of my StrongBad Halloween costume:
- A kid's viking hat that I modified to light up in response to the
music like a VU meter.
- A picture of the infamous John Ricketts, formerly of MagicTech
Computers in Orlando. Looks like John and Amy opened up Techlogic Inc. on Vineland Road after dissolving